User login system for the webpages using PHP and SQL.
* LoginSystem Class
* User data are stored in SQL database
* Script create table for member data if there is no table in database.
* Script add admin acount with username and password both are "admin".
* Include this class file at the begining of your page.
* Assign $mypage variable before including class.
* echo $logsys->getHtml();
* anywhere in page for the message and form of login status.
* Look into index.php as an example. Replace index.php with your page.
* This class is free for the educational use as long as maintain this header together with this class.
* Author: Win Aung Cho
* Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* version 1.0
* Date: 28-9-2020