* Simple Template Engine
* @author Eric Sizemore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* @package Simple Template Engine
* @link http://www.secondversion.com/
* @version 1.0.5
* @copyright (C) 2006-2019 Eric Sizemore
* @license https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html GNU Public License
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
// Include class file and instantiate.
$tpl = new \Esi\Template();
* assign expects an array of:
* variable => value
* Variables in your template(s) should be in the form of:
'title' => 'Simple Template Engine Test',
'content' => 'This is a test of the <a href="http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/3171.html">Simple Template Engine</a> class by Eric Sizemore.'
// Parse the template file
// It's that simple, really.