PHP Classes

transition white

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Flash SlideShow  >  All threads  >  transition white  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:transition white
Summary:PHP Flash SlideShow
Author:Alban CHAUVET
Date:2004-12-31 11:01:55
Update:2005-01-07 13:26:10

1. transition white   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alban CHAUVET Alban CHAUVET - 2004-12-31 11:01:55
Hello evry boby !

I think PHP Flash SlideShow is a good start class for flash tools in PHP !
But how I can make transition with no full errasing picture, no full white between 2 pictures ?

For exemple now I have Full Picture1 and transition to full white and transition to full picture2. But i want Full Picture1 to progressiv down middle transition (white/picture1) and up to progressiv full picture2...

I think $r si the solution ? No ?!

Can you help me ?

//transition white to image
$this->i = $this->movie->add($s);
$r = 240;
for($n=0; $n<=2; ++$n) {
$this->i->addColor($r-30, $r-30, $r-30);
$this->movie->nextFrame();
$r = $r - 30;
}

Sorry for my bad langage... ;-)
Alban form France.

2. Re: transition white   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Adi Setiawan Adi Setiawan - 2005-01-05 05:59:01 - In reply to message 1 from Alban CHAUVET
Hi,
if I understand correctly, what you want is not full transition from white, instead from white and immediately change to full next picture.

If that's what you want, maybe you just uncomment class.slideshow.php from line 129 to line 137. for i.e:

//transition white to image
/*
$this->i = $this->movie->add($s);
$r = 200;
for($n=0; $n<=5; ++$n) {
$this->i->addColor($r-30, $r-30, $r-30);
$this->movie->nextFrame();
$r = $r - 30;
}
*/

hope it helps

3. Re: transition white   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alban CHAUVET Alban CHAUVET - 2005-01-05 08:39:12 - In reply to message 2 from Adi Setiawan
Hello !

Big thanks for your response...

But is not exactily that i need... Can you look this website's home page :

emilegarcin.com/

On this Home page you found a morphing slide show between all pictures.

Can you think is possible with PHP Flash SlideShow class ?

I know my language is very bad and sorry for this...

Alban from France.

4. Re: transition white   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Adi Setiawan Adi Setiawan - 2005-01-07 08:25:47 - In reply to message 3 from Alban CHAUVET
I'm affraid that it's not pissible in current version. however, I will investigate further to do this tricky thing, and I will put in my todo list for future release.
thanks

5. Re: transition white   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Adi Setiawan Adi Setiawan - 2005-01-07 08:30:09 - In reply to message 3 from Alban CHAUVET
I'm affraid that it's not possible in current version. however, I will investigate further to do this tricky thing, and I will put in my todo list for future release.
thanks

6. Re: transition white   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alban CHAUVET Alban CHAUVET - 2005-01-07 13:26:10 - In reply to message 5 from Adi Setiawan
Hello Adi !

OK i try to make this transition effet and i give to you the source code (if i can make this effet OK)

Have a nice day !
Alban from France.