PHP Classes

Impossible to log in on your account network to understand.

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Text Classifier  >  All threads  >  Impossible to log in on your account...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Impossible to log in on your account...
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:nico
Date:2015-07-06 07:36:32

nico rated this package as follows:

Utility: Good
Consistency: Good
Documentation: Insufficient
Examples: Insufficient

1. Impossible to log in on your account...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of nico nico - 2015-07-06 07:36:32
Impossible to log in on your account network to understand.. impossible to understand how to use this class when you never see it before

2. Re: Impossible to log in on your account...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of nico nico - 2015-07-06 10:47:16 - In reply to message 1 from nico
I finnally understood, your exemple was good in fact, i was a little nervous. To walk on PHP version 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 just remplace
strlen() function by count in classifier.php on classifyText function. thanks for all

3. Re: Impossible to log in on your account...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of behnamy behnamy - 2015-07-06 16:53:00 - In reply to message 1 from nico
Hi nico, as you understand what is this package, would you tell me that what is it? :D because it seems that the person who created this package isn't active here anymore.

I was looking for a class or library that if I set some categories, like computer, science, sport and etc.... and then if I give a text to this class, it returns it's categories. for example returns that this text(my post) is about computer or science or sport or etc...

this package is it what I want?

4. Re: Impossible to log in on your account...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Chi Hoang Chi Hoang - 2016-03-19 16:20:35 - In reply to message 3 from behnamy
Maybe you can pay the programmer for the hard work? I have also many questions how does it work etc. pp. and then ppl never come back or donate.