|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2021-06-24 (6 months ago) ||Not yet rated by the users||Total: 21 ||All time: 10,473 This week: 185|
This package provides general-purpose classes, traits, and functions.
It comes with a few useful components that can be reused in any Laravel based application. Currently, it provides:
- Trait to set a password attribute of a model class to a hashed value
- Trait to set custom model class attributes
- Trait to set a UUID attribute of a model class
- Exception handler class that can throw message values that identify the location of the source code file that triggered the exception in the application production environment
- Form request error handler class that returns a JSON data structure or an error string and redirect the request, depending on whether the current request requires a JSON formatted response
HasCustomAttribtues (Getter, Setter)
HasHashedPassword (User Creating, Updating password)
HasUuidKey (id > UUID)
function json(bool $success, string $message = null, $data = null, $extra = , array $errors = null, $status = 200, array $headers = null, $options = 0)
function validate(Request $request, array $rules, string $defaultMessage = null, array $messages = null, array $fields = null, bool $redirectToRoute = false, string $redirectTo = null, array $redirectParams = null)
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.