|Last Updated|| ||Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|2023-12-03 (Yesterday) ||Not enough user ratings||Total: 829 This week: 6||All time: 4,165 This week: 54|
This class can execute general purpose MySQL queries using PDO.
It can connect to a given MySQL database server using PDO and executes several types of SQL queries. Currently it can:
- Insert, update and delete table records with given values
- Execute arbitrary prepared queries
- Execute queries and return results in arrays or objects
- Get the last inserted table record identifier
- Check if a given table record exists with a given column value
- Disable foreign key check
- Get the average, sum, maximum or minimum value of a given table column
- Retrieve the column values of a given table
- Retrieve table records as key value-pair associative arrays
- Get a single value of a given table record
- Get a given table column list
- Get a given database tables list
A wrapper for MySQL PDO
Ths function provides wrapper for most used PDO functionalities, like: preparing and executing statements and fetching data.
Download sample employees data from: https://github.com/datacharmer/test_db/archive/master.zip
All queries in sample will be performed using that sample database. A trimmed down version of the database dump is also available inside here:
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.